Lime Rock Park is closer than you think. And, no matter where you are coming from, it is impossible to get to Lime Rock Park without already improving your mood. Miles of flowing and undulating two-lane roads, some that follow the Housatonic River, surround Lime Rock Park. As you get closer to the track, the Berkshire Mountains begin to dominate more and more of the landscape, making the short drive to Lime Rock Park an extremely enjoyable and scenic trip.
For those using a Navigation System, please use this address:
(This is the address that will take you to the Main Entrance of Lime Rock Park)
GPS - N41°55'51.57" - W73°23'29.56"
60 White Hollow Road
Lakeville, CT 06039
The Track Office address and mailing address is:
497 Lime Rock Road
Lakeville, CT 06039
From Boston, Mass.
Approx. 157 miles, 2 hr 30 min
- Head west on I-90 for 123mi to Exit 2, Lee.
- Bear right onto off-ramp to US-20 and bear right (west) onto RT-102 for 4.7miles to US-7 in Stockbridge.
- Take US- 7 south for approximately 32 miles crossing into Connecticut and bear right (west) onto CT- 112.
- Continue for 2 miles to Main Entrance of Lime Rock Park on left, located on White Hollow Road.
From Bradley International Airport (Hartford Airport)
Approx. 49 miles, 1 hr 20 min
- Head west on CT-20 for 9.2mi and turn left onto CT- 219.
- Take CT- 219 for 6.3mi and bear right onto CT- 318.
- Take CT- 318 for 3.1mi and turn right onto CT- 44 to Canaan for 20.5 mi.
- Take a left (south) onto US- 7, and continue approx. 6mi and bear right (west) onto CT- 112.
- Continue past the Outfield Entrance for 6/10thsof a mile to the Main Entrance on left, located on White Hollow Road.
From Hartford, Conn.
Approx 50 miles, 1 hr 15 min
- Head west on CT-44 for 35mi to Canaan.
- Take a left (south) onto US-7, and continue approx. 6mi and bear right (west) onto CT-112.
- Continue past the Outfield Entrance for 6/10ths of a mile to the Main Entrance on left, located on White Hollow Road.
From New York City
Approx. 105 miles, 2 hr 15 min
- Head north on the Henry Hudson Pkwy, continue north on the Saw Mill Pkwy and take exit 4 (Cross County Pkwy E toward the Hutchinson Pkwy).
- Take the Hutchison River Parkway North, which turns into I-684N.
- Take I-684 north to the end and continue north onto RT-22 (do not take any earlier exits. I-684 will turn into RT-22).
- Take RT-22 north for 45mi to Millerton.
- Take a right (east) onto US-44 for 2mi and bear right onto CT-112 into Connecticut.
- Continue for approx. 6mi to Main Entrance on right, located on White Hollow Road.
If you need further assistance contact us at 1.860.435.5000